Hyunda's Inflated MPGs
Hyundai Motor Group was caught cheating on their fuel economy ratings (MPG) by the EPA in 2012. MPG estimates were 1 or 2 miles higher than they should have been, which doesn't sound like much. Except when you consider who's picking up the …Continue reading article "Hyunda's Inflated MPGs"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Fuel System Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- mpg not close to epa estimates in the 2013 Elantra
- fuel gauge not reading correctly, check engine light on in the 2007 Santa Fe
- fuel level sensor failed in the 2008 Santa Fe
- missing or stalling when driving in the 2006 Elantra
- fuel level sensors stopped working in the 2009 Santa Fe
- poor gas mileage in the 2012 Elantra
- mpg below epa rating in the 2011 Elantra
Hyundai and Kia are being forced to update their fuel economy estimate labels for unsold cars on dealer lots by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
keep reading article "EPA Says Hyundai MPG Estimates Are Inaccurate"
The EPA said Hyundai and Kia will lower their fuel economy (mpg) estimates for the majority of their model year 2012 and 2013 models after EPA testing found discrepancies between agency results and data submitted by the company.…